When you have made the decision to put in a pool, you likely already have some ideas about the pool of your dreams. Perhaps you’ve decided on the depth, size, shape or other custom features you’d like for your pool. However, the most important decision is right ahead: whom you will use for your swimming pool builders! Here at Lake Norman Signature Pools & Patios, we want to help you find the best swimming pool builders for your needs, and have a few questions that might be of assistance to you.
- What experience do you have? Experience is important when it comes to swimming pool builders! Make sure you get detailed information about the level of experience your swimming pool builders are bringing to your project.
- Can I see examples of your previous work? Like a photographer often will have a portfolio of past work, so should swimming pool builders have examples of their past work– especially if you are looking for custom designs or additions.
- What is the timeframe I can expect for this project? When you work with an experienced swimming pool builder, you should be able to get a tight and accurate timeframe on your project.
- What maintenance should I expect? A big part in the health of your pool moving forward is the maintenance. Be sure to ask about the maintenance options and recommendations for your pool.
- What is the projected cost? With experience comes knowledge and accuracy. A swimming pool builder might not know the cost down to the penny, but they should be able to give you an accurate estimate of your project.
These are just some of the questions that we recommend you ask your swimming pool builder. For more information, please contact us at Lake Norman Signature Pools & Patios today.